有些名词谓常复，people, police, cattle即这般。1
or, nor, but also, there be，近主原则挂嘴边。3
all / half of等，of之宾语定答案。6
no, each, many a, every后接两单名，
1. 集合名词group, family, class等作主语时，如果强调整体，谓语动词用单数形式，如果强调个体，谓语动词用复数形式。但people, police, cattle作主语，谓语动词常用复数形式。如：
class one is likely to win.
class one were all there when the door opened.
the police are looking for the lost child.
2. 主语为单数且后跟as well as, with, along with, together with, but, like, except等介词（短语）时，谓语动词用单数。如：
kelly as well as the other students has learned how to type.
our school, with some few schools, was built in the 1960s.
3. 由or, either ... or, nor, neither ... nor, not only ... but also, not ... but等连接的并列成分作主语时，通常按照就近原则，即谓语通常要与靠近它的主语一致。there be后面接并列名词时，be应与最邻近的名词在数上保持一致。如：
either you or i am to go there.
there is a desk, a table and three chairs in the room.
collecting stamps is my favourite hobby.
whether we’ll go camping tomorrow hasn’t been decided.
what mother bought are some books.
twenty years has passed since we left school.
ten thousand dollars is a lot of money.
6. “all / half of +名词”作主语，谓语的单复数由of之后的名词的单复数来决定。如：
half of my friends live in this city.
all of the money has been used up.
7. “分数/百分数+ of +名词”作主语时，谓语的单复数由of之后的名词的单复数而定。如：
two fifths of the money was used to buy their food or drinks.
twenty percent of the students in that school come fromamerica.
a singer and dancer was present at the party today.
war and peace is a constant theme in history.
9. 两个并列的名词由no, each, many a, every等修饰时，谓语用单数。如：
many a student and girl in the class has been to beijing.
no sound and no voice is heard.
10. “the +形容词”表示某一类人作主语时，谓语用复数形式。如：
the rich are not always happy though they have much money.
© Copyright 2018-2019 beckettmetal.com 天天电玩城 .All Right Reserved